For effective cleaning with GARDENA Cleansystem handles and handled brushes
- Sparkling clean results: The running-water handles of the GARDENA Cleansystem and the shampoo tabs make the perfect duo
- Versatile: The soap rings are suitable for both sensitive and non-sensitive surfaces
- Quick & easy: The ring-shaped tabs are inserted directly into the dispenser on the Cleansystem water handle
- Get started right away: No need to prepare the washing solution separately – you can start cleaning immediately after inserting the soap
- Included: 1 x GARDENA Cleansystem Shampoo (9 pieces)
The GARDENA Shampoo in combination with the GARDENA Cleansystem handles ensures effective cleaning.
The ideal accessory for the GARDENA Cleansystem
Even stubborn dirt is no longer a problem thanks to the shampoo rings. Together with the running-water handles and handled brushes, all dirt is quickly removed. The shampoo rings can be combined with the S and M handles (Art. 18800, 18802) and the telescopic handle M - XL (Art. 18804).
For gentle as well as powerful cleaning
Whether delicate or hard surfaces – the cleaning rings make light work of cleaning even the most stubborn dirt.
Quick and easy to use
The cleaning tablets are inserted directly into the mixing device on the handle. The shampoo and water are applied to the surface in suitable doses. The tabs are easy to insert and make separate preparation of a detergent solution unnecessary. The dispenser is transparent, allowing you to instantly see how much the rings have already dissolved. Quick, practical and convenient.
A small cleaning agent for large areas
In combination with the GARDENA Cleansystem handles and handled brushes, these replacement washer tablets ensure optimum cleanliness of larger areas. They can, for example, be used for cleaning greenhouses, conservatories, garage driveways and patio floors. This flexibility means that nothing stands in the way of spring cleaning!
The shampoo rings can be used as a powerful supplement for intensive washing and removal of stubborn dirt. In combination with the running-water brushes, heavy-duty soiling is removed in no time at all.