The Site may use a technology called “cookies”. Cookies are small text files containing information that are saved on your computer by the webpage that you are visiting. They are used to help provide additional functionality to the Site and to help us analyze Site usage. There are two kinds of cookies:
Persistent cookie: This kind of cookie is used for "remembering" information such as your username and password and is stored for a specific period of time or on your computer for as long as you decide to not "log out" of this subscription service. If you don't use the function "Don't ask for my username and password in the future" such cookies will never be stored on your computer.
Session cookie: This kind of cookie is used to keep track of, for example, which language you have chosen on the webpage. During the time you visit a site, such cookies are saved temporarily in the memory of your computer. A session cookie is not stored for a long time on your computer and usually disappears when you close your web browser. By using such cookies, GARDENA hopes to better target relevant information to our visitors.
We categorize our cookies by:
- Strictly necessary: necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems;
- Functional: provide basic site functionality, such as remembering the contents of your wish list;
- Performance: measure the performance of our sites in order to enable technical and design optimization;
- Targeting: measure the effectiveness of our advertising and to target advertising and promotions;
- Social Media: set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content.