Conditions of participation for the competition to win a smart SILENO city Set
As at: 20/02/2018
1. These conditions govern participation in the competition to win a smart SILENO city Set from Gardena GmbH, Hans-Lorenser Str. 40, 89079 Ulm, Germany, as well as the collection and use of data collected from and shared by the participants.
2. By participating in this competition, the participant accepts these conditions.
2. Conditions of participation
1. The competition begins on 01/03/2018 and ends on 30/09/2018.
2. Residents of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway who are 18 years of age or older are eligible to participate in the competition. GARDENA employees and employees at cooperating partners and competition agencies are excluded from the competition.
3. Eligible persons may participate in the competition by filling out and submitting the online entry form at www.gardena.com/magazin (for Germany, Austria, Switzerland) or www.gardena.com/magazine (for Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway).
4. The winners will be determined via a raffle. The organisers' decision is final.
1. The competition prize is a GARDENA smart SILENO city Set Robotic Lawnmower.
2. The winner will be notified via email and will receive their prize by post.
3. It is not possible to convert the prize into cash, exchange the prize or transfer the prize to another person. A participant may waive their right to receive the prize. In this case, the participant drawn next will receive the prize.
4. Should the specified contact details contain errors (e.g. invalid email or postal address), GARDENA is not obliged to find out the correct contact details. The consequences of specifying incorrect contact details must be borne by the participants.
1. These conditions may be changed by GARDENA at any time without specific prior notice.
2. GARDENA advises that the availability and functionality of the competition cannot be guaranteed. The competition may be terminated or removed at any time without a reason being specified. The participant may assert no claims pertaining to termination or removal of the competition.
5. Data protection policy
1. GARDENA collects and uses the data shared by the competition participants (first name and surname including postal address, country and email address) for the purpose of running the aforementioned competition. Data from the competition participants will be deleted immediately following completion of the competition — this action is subject to statutory retention periods, for example in the case of the winning participant.